Jan 15, 2010

Rock On Melody and Tina!



For those of you who have inquired about our brown Cuban Anole frost victims, Melody and Tina, I am happy to report that they have been released back into the wilds of our back yard! I'm sure my dear friend Diane will be thrilled. That is if she'd stop gagging long enough while she's pondering the thought of 2 lizards recovering under a heat lamp in my son's room. Please note Diane: This is why God blessed you with three GIRLS. Check out our photo of Melody basking in the sun on a crepe myrtle tree. You go, girl! Side note: I was horrified to see how big lizard poo is. When I commented out loud, my son informed me that the turd in the shoebox is "nothing" compared to the "usual" turds. Oh, I do not want to know I do not want to know I do not want to know... Just wash your hands with soap wash your hands with soap wash your hands with soap wash your hands with soap....

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Hahaha! Yay Girls!

Diane said...

So happy for Thomas, he saved these girls! : )