Jul 9, 2011

"How Do You Feel Today?"

It's been an uphill battle.

For nine days well wishers have been calling and e-mailing me asking, "how do you feel today?" Why? Because I sound as horrible as I feel. When I opened an email from Big Daddy Dr. Weeds this morning I thought the attached photos summed up my current condition much better than any words I would choose.

My head feels better. I haven't taken 20 Motrin in at least 24 hours.




As long as I remain perfectly still the asthma is under control.



The house is a little messy but the kids have been helping with the housework..




I can't wait to go back to work in two days. It will be so much fun.




Everything is under control.



6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, dear.

Heather said...

Wishing,hoping and praying that there are better days ahead.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the laugh this morning and hope you're faring better than those in the photos.

Island Rider said...

Love the woman's face in the car with the monkeys going through her stuff. About how I must have looked when I realized youngest son had a party while I wasn't home. And grandpa, who lives next door, said that there were so many people it looked like our yard was a used car lot. Hope you are better soon.

Big Daddy Dr. Weed said...

You drivn me crazy but I love it
B.D.D.W

Kathleen Scott said...

Still. Shoot. Hoping you're better soon.

You've been to the doctor, right?