Oct 10, 2010

Shining Like The Sun

Blinded by the light

The Genius is quite the coupon-er and sweeps-staker. Are those actual words?

She gave us some higher quality toothpaste that we are not used to in this family as it's generally whatever tube I can grab for 88 cents.

The teenager comes downstairs today. "This toothpaste is making my teeth shine like the sun. Now I can live a healthy life."

Topped only by her tattling on my 90 year old father yesterday. "Come quick! Come quick! Popi is getting into big mischief."

I was afraid to look.

Blogger Templates


6 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Uh oh ... I hope Popi didn't get a time-out. ;)

That picture of your girls together is BEAUTIFUL!

Beverly said...

Love this post!

na-na's mom said...

Iluv na-na says Ilove that teenager. If it weren't for her I wouldn't have my "peanut"

Jennie said...

I love her so much... few people can make me laugh the way she does.

"Now I can live a healthy life"

perfect.

Anonymous said...

Jennie, I'm with you. She always cracks me up. Year ago she told me a joke and I still laugh when I think of it.

Teen: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Me: I don't know. Why?
Teen: Cause it was too damn ignorant to do anything else!

Mrs. M

Anonymous said...

OMG ... you just leave us all hanging... what was Popi doing, and was he wearing his red tank top???
CTk