Oct 31, 2010

It's Official


I am now truly the only family member who does not like Halloween. The Baby aka The Bride had a blast tonight.


Speech delayed? She certainly yells, "trick or treat" clearly enough. Of course several pounds of candy is the perfect speech incentive. And those sweet tarts? I will admit they are like crack. Can't. Stop. Eating. Them. Wheee! Feeling good!


Yes, I know Mommy is funny but keep handing me those sweet tarts, honey.

Let mommy check them for you before she eats them.

Oh and check out your sister, The Genius. I think she just swiped all of your Almond Joys.

Isn't Halloween fun?

Wait.

Did I just admit that?
Blogger Templates


8 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Awww, she looks so beautiful! I love that smile! :)

Dani said...

Love her big beautiful smile!

Michelle said...

You're the one who ate the Almond Joys! Don't pin it on me. :)

Halloween is the BEST!

Jennie said...

Ha! Love these pics... and thanks to Michelle I got Kira quote updates... the next best thing to being there :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...

YOU are so damn funny. I am laughing at this hysterical post -- and your daughter makes a gorgeous, happy bride! -- as well as the comment you left over on my blog about the chef you knew. I laughed my bottom off at that --

Kathleen Scott said...

What gorgeous pictures. The Baby knows how to wear a dress! Glad the crew had a good time Halloween.

SECRET PEPPER PERSON: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.