Jul 8, 2010

No More Lucky Charms For You Bubba...

It's been a rough day. When I went in to wake up the teenager for an appointment this morning she was barely responsive obviously having had a big bad seizure in her sleep. When she was finally able to walk hours later she had no idea where she was going or what she was doing. Even the boy was sad and said, "Mom she's really confused isn't she?" Fortunately, I recently hooked up with a new pediatric neurologist thanks to some nurse friends of mine. He likes his patients to e-mail him with progress and/or problems so we've been back and forth all day via e-mail. He decided to double her evening dose of seizure medication. Hopefully, this will take care of it.

In my attempt to garden in the heat and humidity yesterday I had a 3rd Meniere's attack in 2 weeks. What a drag.

Today there are two grouchy, postictal folk in our family weaving around the house. Talk about needing a good laugh.

Fortunately, a friend of mine posted a video today on Facebook that did make me laugh. Out. Loud. I'm not sure why the double rainbow in
my front yard did not elicit in me a response like our little leprechaun friend has regarding the double rainbow in his front yard.

It was pretty but...

Orgasmic? Um. No.

Maybe if I had any hormones left? Um. No. Perhaps Double Rainbow Man has eaten one too many shrooms from his "front yard?" No matter. He made me smile.

Treat yourself to the entire video for the full effect. And BTW, Double Rainbow Man, I'll have what your having.

1 comment:

Melissa Swartley said...

Ugh! Sorry to hear that your having a rough go of it right now! Hope things get better soon! That video is hilarious!!! good to know that there is always someone out there on Youtube to make us smile! LMAO!!! I think he ate too many skittles!