Jul 7, 2010

Ever Wonder What Other Parents Think About Parenting?



-Raising kids is part joy and part guerrilla warfare.
Ed Asner


-I figure that if the children are alive when I get home, I've done my job.
Roseanne Barr


-Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected.
Red Buttons


-I am not allowed to sing, dance, laugh or wear short skirts. Having a teenage daughter is like living with the Taliban Author Kathy Lette

-Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers. Socrates

-The truth is that parents are not really interested in justice. They just want quiet.
Bill Cosby

-We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up.
-Most children threaten at times to run away from home. This is the only thing that keeps some parents going. Phyllis Diller

-No matter how calmly you try to referee, parenting will eventually produce bizarre behavior and I'm not talking about the kids.
Bill Cosby

-A child is a curly dimpled lunatic.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

-A two-year old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it.
Jerry Seinfeld

-Mothers are all slightly insane.
J.D. Salinger

-If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
Milton Berle

-You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.
Franklin P. Jones

-When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out.
Erma Bombeck

Feel better? I know I do.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Laughing out loud!

Melissa Swartley said...

Too funny! I always loved Rosanne Barr's line! Too true!