May 22, 2010

Where's Waldo?

What a great celebration yesterday. I was overwhelmed with gifts from friends and family. One friend came by and surprised me with a huge balloon bouquet! The genius gave me a fabulous jacket from Patagonia because she witnessed how cold I was this winter. As God is my witness...I'll never be cold again...She brought cupcakes from the local Cupcake Factory. A place I never frequent since one cupcake costs more than baking a cake. Delicious! The artist cooked, washed dishes, and babysat while I NAPPED. She picked out some fantastic organic soaps from a lady she has met in her local farmers market. The defoliating agent is sand from Crystal Beach. How cool is that? I got gifts from a far....praise music cd's, Starbucks gift cards, Kohl's gift card, Nacho Libre (yes, i can hear the artist and the genius groaning but the boy and i LOVE this movie), a beautiful tea cup and money from my 90 year old dad. Talk about a cup running over! 59 here I come....after 58 you're not looking too bad...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad it was a great one & that we all got to share it with you! Except for the hair in my cupcake...

SECRET PEPPER PERSON: said...

At the price of those cupcakes i still think you need to bring that hair in and get your money back...

Jennie said...

Yay! Finally catching up... I had a blast and was so happy to be able to share in the weigh and pay, mulching birthday extravaganza... :)

Dani said...

Sounds like it was a blast!